1) It’s ok that you haven’t kissed a boy yet. You will be so thankful you waited.
2) There is so much more to who you are than trying to be “the prettiest girl in the room.”
3) Be nice to your mom. She loves you so much, and will become your best friend.
4) If your heart is telling you not to do something, DON’T.
5) The popular crowd is overrated.
6) Always sit and talk with the person who is by themselves. Be nice to everyone, and don’t gossip.
7) Go to that youth group you keep getting invited to. It will change your life.
8) Don’t let insecurity hold you back from trying anything new, or make you quit something you love.
9) When a “friend” belittles you, say goodbye to that relationship. Choose friends who make you feel good about who you are.
10) You are deeply loved by more people than you know. Remember that.
11) Your legs are not fat. They are strong, beautiful, and will carry you through multiple marathons in days to come. Take care of your body, and appreciate the health you have.
12) Talk to your brothers. Be their friend. I know you’re all in this awkward teenager stage right now, but they need you – and you need them. Your time with them is precious.
13) Sometimes things feel really painful and impossible right now, but please don’t give up. Trust me, life gets so much better.
14) One true friend is better than five flaky ones.
15) You are beautiful, smart, witty, talented, and one-of-a-kind. There is no else quite like you, and that’s an incredible thing. The world needs your unique beauty. Be confidently you, because that is what will change the world.
One thought on “15 Things I’d Tell 15 Year Old Me”